for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided:
- the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given
- Lumbung Pustaka UNY is mentioned
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
for full-text and other full data items
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- displayed or performed in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the original copyright statement is given
- the original rights permission statement is given
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for citation analysis
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
- Mention of Lumbung Pustaka UNY is appreciated but not mandatory.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Lumbung Pustaka UNY holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- working drafts
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, and employees of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If Lumbung Pustaka UNY receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- Lumbung Pustaka UNY will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Lumbung Pustaka UNY regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may not normally be removed from Lumbung Pustaka UNY.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified research
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- In the event of Lumbung Pustaka UNY being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.